Sherbert increases jumping height.
How to Obtain
Sherbert can be found near the ceiling in the back of the Ark. In order to reach him, you must use a jump combo on the locked door, which will raise you high enough to touch him or eat a sandwich and then jump then hit or to start going up in the air. ( Also known as Big Air Dude on Glitches )
His position (looking through a hole in the ceiling with a blank look on his face) is meant to be an homage to the popular internet meme Ceiling Cat. He is also named after Tom Fulp's cat. 
- Sherbert is the only Animal Orb that can be obtained in the trial. Just use a magic jump.
- Ironically, Sherbert allows you to jump higher, even though the way to obtain him is to jump high to his position.
- Sherbert makes your regular jump a little bit higher than your magic jump.
- This feline references the internet meme "ceiling cat."
- Sherbert is one of two animal orbs that can be unlocked in the Animal Ark. (other being the Beholder)