|Magic Splash||Poison Splash|
|Magic Projectile||Poison Bullet|
|Magic Jump||Poison Jump|
|Starting Weapon||Thin Sword|
|How to Unlock||Default Character|
|Win to Unlock||Royal Guard|
Green Knight is one of 32 known Characters for the game. He is one of the four default (starting) characters.
The Green Knight's Magic attacks deal poison damage.
- Splash Attack: Shoots a cloud of poison poisoning enemies(+) or (+)
- Projectile: Shoots a ball of poison(+) or (+)
- Air Burst: Shoots a horizontal (+ or +) or downward angled (+ or +) ball of poison
- Magic Jump: Leaps into the air with a poison cloud that damages adjascent enemies(+) or (+)
- The last part of the Green Knight's / combo deals the poison element.
- Characters poisoned by the Green Knight sustain additional damage three times before the poison wears off.
- Some enemies are resistant or immune to the poison element.
- The Green Knight has a unique / combo- the final / performs a backflip attack instead of a spinning attack.
- The Green Knight's arrows have green feathers.
- The only way to poison is to use one of the Green Knight's magic attacks, with the exception of the Dinner Fork's poison element.
- The Green Knight is one of the angry characters on the starter screen.
- The Green Knight matches the Green Princess.
- The disadvantage of the Green Knight is that skeletons from the Marsh level are extremely resistant; their high hits from arrows and melee make it the greatest disadvantage.
- The Green Knight, may be the "leader" of the four. In an image shows him as being the Player 1, the Second being the Orange Knight, Third being the Red Knight, and last being the Blue Knight.
- The Green Knight is Dan Paladin's favorite character, hence the unique backflip attack he has.