|Magic Splash||Fire Plumes|
|Magic Jump||Fire Jump|
|Starting Weapon||Round Mace|
|How to Unlock||Beat game with Orange Knight|
|Win to Unlock||Ninja|
Fire Demon is one of 31 known Characters for the game.
The Fire Demon's Magic attacks deal poor damage.
- Splash Attack: Releases a series of vertical flames
- Projectile: Shoots a fireball
- Air Projectile : Shoots a horizontal (+) or downward angled (+) fireball
- Magic Jump: Leaps into the air with a burst of flames that damages adjacent enemies
- The Fire Demon's wings remain in the same position when climbing up surfaces via ladders and when blocking with his shield.
- Its starting weapon, the Round Mace, makes it an ideal magic character.
- A skeleton of a Fire Demon is found in the Undead Cyclops' room, encased in a ruby.
- A Fire Demon appears to be the clerk at the Volcano Store.
- NPC Fire Demons are resistant to the Fire element.
- On the Behemoth's Development Blog, it said that "More effects added to elemental attacks for Alien Hominid, Demon and Iceskimo!". But the additional effects are as of yet unknown.
- The Fire Demon is the only playable character with wings.